Monday, September 9, 2013

Getting started!

My name is Mandi and I’m the wife of a soldier and mother of two small boys. I’m starting this blog to journal my progress completing two huge goals that ViSalus is going to help me accomplish.

Goal #1, lose weight. My husband is currently deployed and I am determined to lose weight before he returns. I had our second son just before he left and so I have a lot of baby weight to lose. My ultimate goal is to get close to how I looked when we first met in college. But ultimately I just want to lose weight and be healthier than I am now. I am kind of a complicated case. I can’t work out the way many can because I have some health issues. I have an auto-immune disease that affects my joints. I also have hypothyroidism that can affect my ability to lose weight.

Goal #2, earn income while saying home. I started going to a private Christian university in the fall of 2005 and graduated in 2009. I paid out of state tuition and I stayed on campus, needless to say I have a LOT of student loans. However life and the economy didn’t quite go the way that I expected and now I really want to be able to pay back my student loans while also being able to stay home and take care of my two sons.

So basically I’ve got quite a journey ahead of me. I’m going to start this journey by taking the ViSalus 90 day challenge and documenting my progress. I hope that it’s something you’ll do with me. Don’t believe it’ll work? Well rest assured it’s not another crash diet scheme. It’s a program to help you get healthier and help you lose weight along the way. Still have doubts? Well follow my journey and I’ll be a living example to you that it does indeed work. In the meantime why don’t you check out the site and read some of the testimonials here.s

Here's my before picture. I can't wait to post my after!!



Let’s go! 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your journey! You can do it!!

    Jennie
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete