Friday, September 27, 2013

I need you

It is really important to find a challenge partner! I have found that I am really tempted to cave and not drink my shake or eat something I know I shouldn’t. But having an accountability partner and someone taking the challenge with you is going to be a major key to your success. The more accountability partners the better. It’s always easier to stay motivated if you have people around you to encourage and push you. 


That’s what I need most right now…I need people to help push me. I do really good for awhile but then I find myself in positions where I REALLY just want to get a McGriddle or drink a soda. I need people to remind me to keep my eye on the prize and what I want to look like for my husband when he comes home. But it's hard because it's depressing having my husband gone. But I try to remind myself to take it one step at a time. 



I need help. I need some people who want to be healthier and who want to take the challenge with me. I need some friends who are willing to be positive and motivating so we can keep each other accountable. I need some friends who care about being healthy so that we can live fuller lives and be around longer for our families. 

I need YOU to take the challenge with me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment